Following either a customer request or an evaluation visit by a representative, a 30-day trial may be offered, subject to a £54.00 fee (£45.00 ex VAT). If a Bambach Saddle Seat is then ordered within 2 months of the end of the trial, the full value of the fee will be subtracted from the purchase price of the new seat.
• Once the specification of the trial seat has been agreed, by the return of this form an invoice will be generated and e-mailed back to you. (Note: if appropriate, a VAT exemption form should be signed and returned at the same time)
• The deposit fee payment should then be made through a link in the bottom right-hand corner of the invoice
• We will then aim to dispatch the trial chair in 10-15 working days, if possible.
• The 30-day trial period will start at the time of receipt
• In the unlikely event that the seat arrives damaged, please notify us immediately
• The seat will be delivered in a box which needs to be kept safe for return of the product after the trial period (Note: there will be a £20 charge for a replacement box)
• Towards the end of the trial an e-mail will be sent out advising of the date and details of the collection by our nominated carrier and asking whether you wish to purchase a Bambach Saddle Seat
• Delivery and collection are FREE, however a £20 charge may payable if reasonable efforts are not made to make the seat available for collection
• If a further trial seat is requested the cost would be £60 (ex VAT) (and is non-refundable)
• We are unable to provide a choice of colours for trial chairs
• If the seat is returned with evidence of new damage Bambach UK may charge £100 to cover costs
• I have understood the T&Cs of this agreement
• I can confirm that I understand the how to use the seat, either by a personal demonstration or by watching the following video: “The Science behind the Bambach” (which can be found at www.bambach.co.uk)
• Bambach UK cannot be held responsible for accident or injury resulting from improper use or lack of care during transfer on or off the seat.
16th December 2019