Following either a customer request or an evaluation visit by a representative, a 30-day trial may be offered, subject to a £54.00 fee (£45.00 ex VAT). If a Bambach Saddle Seat is then ordered within 2 months of the end of the trial, the full value of the fee will be subtracted from the purchase price of the new seat.
• Once the specification of the trial seat has been agreed, by the return of this form an invoice will be generated and e-mailed back to you.
(Note: if appropriate, a VAT exemption form should be signed and returned at the same time)
• The deposit fee payment should then be made through a link in the bottom right-hand corner of the invoice
• We will then aim to dispatch the trial chair in 10-15 working days, if possible.
• The 30-day trial period will start at the time of receipt.
• In the unlikely event that the seat arrives damaged, please notify us immediately.
• The seat will be delivered in a box which needs to be kept safe for return of the product after the trial period (Note: there will be a £20 charge for a replacement box)
• Towards the end of the trial an e-mail will be sent out advising of the date and details of the collection by our nominated carrier and asking whether you wish to purchase a Bambach Saddle Seat.
• Delivery and collection are FREE, however a £20 charge may payable if reasonable efforts are not made to make the seat available for collection
• If a further trial seat is requested the cost would be £60 (ex VAT) (and is non-refundable).
• We are unable to provide a choice of colours for trial chairs.
• I have understood the T&Cs of this agreement.
• I can confirm that I understand the how to use the seat, either by a personal demonstration or by watching the following video: “The Science behind the Bambach” - which can be found at www.bambach.co.uk
• Bambach UK cannot be held responsible for accident or injury resulting from improper use or lack of care during transfer on or off the seat.
Please indicate that you understand and agree to these T&C’s either by:
• returning a signed copy of this document (either paper or scanned) OR
• replying to the e-mail stating “I have read and agreed the Bambach Trial T+Cs Form”
15th February 2019