Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
Safe use of a Bambach Saddle Seat
- I can confirm that I understand how to use the seat, either by a personal demonstration or by watching the following video: “The Science behind the Bambach” (which can be found at bambach.co.uk) Bambach UK cannot be held responsible for accident or injury resulting from improper use or lack of care during transfer on, or off, the seat.
Following the delivery of products from Bambach UK returns can be made subject to the following conditions:
- A request for return is made within 30-days of delivery
- There is no evidence of wear and tear
- A handling fee of 15% of the purchase price will be charged for all returns
Warranty - Conditions
- Should the product require repair or replacement due to a manufacturing fault, this will be done free of charge.
- Our warranty is non-transferable if the product is sold to a new owner.
- Our warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Abrasion, marks, piercing or impressions made be rough or sharp objects.
- Improper use, including damage caused by mishandling, accidental damage or dropping the product. Please refer to the following video: “The Science behind the Bambach” for instructions on use.
- Where the product has not been maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Products where modifications or repairs which have been made by a third party.
Warranty – How to Claim
Should you have any problem or fault with your Bambach Saddle Seat please stop using the product immediately and proceed as follows:
- Contact Bambach UK Customer Services with the exact details of the nature of the problem (including photographic evidence) as soon as possible.
- You will be sent a collection box. Please pack the product securely and safely for return.
- We will contact you to arrange a collection date. Please ensure that the seat is ready and available for pick up.
- Delivery and collection of the saddle seat is FREE, however a £20 charge may be payable if reasonable efforts are not made to make the seat available for collection.
7th January 2021